Local Hillside news, United States of America
Kev Chino’, On the slow rise of social media fame and internet popularity, the American actor quickly began to realize something about himself.
“It’s extremely difficult to please the world, and create great content that appeals to every single individual. It's just impossible.”
He further explains,
“If you look at many of my social media accounts, take Instagram for example, I have a pretty descent following and audience. Yet, I still try to stay true to my true inner character. At times I still feel a sense of guilt and borderline self-hate. I say this because so many people tend to be gullible in a way, not realizing that just because a person has tons of followers or 'internet popularity', that does not mean that they are rich or living in luxury. Me personally, I am pretty far from rich and I do not have a lot of money at all. Believe it or not. Having money and being rich was never my goal or intent in life, anyway. Sure, I want to one day have enough money and finally become super successful enough to finally be stable, comfortable and take care of my family. But, I also have a life mission to do things like help local communities, create greater medicines for the world, open up educational centers and soo soo much more. I never wanted fame or money for the wrong reasons. It's hard to get much of the world to see that from the outside looking in, it's just the society that we live in. Even so, ‘I believe in God, I want a huge family, I don’t think I’m gonna change the world in a negative light’. I love to inspire, motivate and push others. I do that daily. There’s less conflict when I remain socially awkward, Haha. But, honestly, those people are so valuable. Because that’s the good life. They’re so content and so fulfilled.”
It’s a statement that suggests that, deep down, Kev Chino' always expressed his backlash against the world of social media. He has always loved to play behind the scenes and not bring much attention to himself. In past requests, He has turned down numerous podcast and social collaborations, if he was ever left feeling that it would not portray him in a good stand. (Original source: KIK, media. 2019.)
Latest news Hillside - here are the news of nearby cities
6 Ways to Increase Traffic and Make Money Blogging
Download with free Training here https://jvz7.com/c/856309/337596
By Lee Ka Hoong | Submitted On April 14, 2020
Probably most of you have heard this topic many a time in the blogosphere but I doubt how many of you took it seriously. If you didn't take it seriously, you are making one of the biggest mistakes in your blogging career. Today I will not be telling you the benefits of having a loyal reader base, as you already are knowledgeable about all profits it yields.
That discussion is for a later time. I will today reveal some of the very basic steps or points required to convert first time readers into your loyal readers. The result may vary but the steps below would surely give you some conversion. Wait before I tell you the steps you should know how you can verify if you are succeeding or not. Some of the visible proofs will be an increase in the number of subscribers and quality comments. One more proof will be an increase in the page views.
So lets achieve the above i.e. convert your first time readers into loyal readers.
1. Be confident that you can do it. Frankly speaking confidence is important, if you think you can do it you will do it, of course you have to work for it. Many will not tell you this point as they think you are already motivated but that is not always the case. So be confident and motivated.
2. Get a good blog theme. I am not telling you to buy some expensive template/theme. I am telling you to use a good theme which is clear not very flashy. It should look clean.
3. Write quality posts. Whatever your blog niche is, you should write good posts and try your best to make it interesting, unique and mistake free. This will ensure that first timers are attracted towards your blog and get the secure feeling of getting something good from you.
4. Avoid distractions. You need to avoid distractions like too much ads and useless widgets in your blog. You should highlight your content more than other things.
5. Increase interactions. Ask you readers to comment and subscribe. Reply to good comments. Show them some welcome message. Make them feel more important and they will follow you.
6. Provide Gifts. If it is possible for you then provide some e-books etc to reader or give them some special offers. Even providing some very useful tip work as a gift.
The above are very basic tips for increasing the number of loyal readers. Now, you drive traffic to your blog, you can now monetize your blog. If you want to monetize your blog, you should follow the Problogging BluePrint to make money from your blog.
Lee Ka Hoong
Make Money Online
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Lee_Ka_Hoong/235839
Professional basketball player Roman Perez movie will be releasing this year 2021.
12 year pro hooper Roman Perez has a story to share. His roots, coming from the Dominican Republic and raised in Brooklyn, NY allowed him to experience the true definition of following ones dreams.
This story is not all about winning, it's about never giving up and fighting for what you believe in. Showing the viewers that anything can be made possible with faith and hard work.
I am Victorious the Roman Perez journey will be releasing November 23, 2021 online. For more information, follow the film's Instagram at www.instagram.com/iamvictoriousfilm
An owl was rescued in the United States and brought to New York in the branches of a Christmas tree for the Rockefeller Center
The bird was found dehydrated and hungry, but otherwise unharmed. As a result, it was transferred to the New York Wildlife Center.
The bird found is an adult male of the North American hairy owl, which is one of the smallest owls.
This weekend the owl is planned to be released back into the wild.
A 23-meter Norwegian spruce was delivered to Manhattan on Saturday from Oneont. The Christmas tree is decorated for several weeks before it is lit for the public in early December.
Les extrémistes à faire monter du Bangladesh: Observateur de la sécurité français
Les observateurs de sécurité français ont prescrit de prendre des mesures fortes pour la répression de plusieurs sites français et les manifestations en cours contre la France.
La tolérance zéro sera démontrée pour faire face aux menaces de plusieurs groupes islamistes du Bangladesh. Le parti au pouvoir du Bangladesh étant progressiste, le gouvernement français demanderait au Bangladesh de remettre les terroristes, dont le chef militant Chor Monai Pir et l'extrémiste Mamunul Haque. Le conseiller français à la sécurité John Dixon a suggéré que les militants seraient élevés comme Oussama Ben Laden.
Les discussions sont toujours au niveau de l'élaboration des politiques. Les extrémistes sont surveillés et leur emplacement a été identifié. La question sera finalisée en consultation avec les responsables de l'OTAN concernés.
Selon des sources fiables, une demande sera faite au Bangladesh la semaine prochaine.
Hello to whom ever will respond to me..I have received my Stimulus check of $1200 which was not enough,my landlord is after me of paying him the rent also my car payment keeps calling me to make payments I am stressing out here and I am unemployed do to corona virus my wife is pregnant and I need help with income which I can get some food for my home...please help me here I have applied to different places and didn’t get no answer yet..I really don’t know what to do...
Motivating learners throughout this crisis
Prepared by: Dennesha Frazer (Teachfray)
A few weeks ago, we were doing business as usual in our classrooms. We incorporated technology here and there, as the lessons required but never have we been totally reliant on that medium. When this pandemic hit our country in March of 2020, we were thrust outside our normal. Since then, almost overnight, we have had to move from the traditional classroom to a virtual one. Despite all the challenges, educators must seek to keep learners motivated to achieve. Below are 10 tips on how to do so.
1. Be emotionally intelligent. This is needed in a crisis more than any other time. As much as your life has been affected, so has the lives of your students. One of my finest students has been unable to submit all her assignments because she has had to be baby sitting. Another sent me a picture to represent the challenges of her crammed household.
Amidst these prevailing circumstances, the educator must keep in touch with the realities of the learners. Let the learner know you are aware that they are having challenges. This will keep them interested.
2. Go the extra mile. Put measures in place to mitigate some of these challenges which the learners are experiencing. I have had to be very lenient with assignment deadlines and have had to take screenshots when the actual document would have been more ideal. Also, I have had to assist students in uploading assignments so, that I could have a record of same on the selected platform for grading.
3. Attend to the individual learner. In the virtual classroom, you must reach out to greet individual students the way you would in the traditional classroom. Pause to have conversations about random things that interest them. Find out how they are doing and how they have been coping. Being caring is an element of motivation.
4. Plan with the whole constituent in mind. I have observed that, as educators have gotten excited about the various platforms and applications available to aid in online learning, they might have inadvertently made choices that have been detrimental to some learners.
Only approximately 20% of my learners have access to wifi. Most of them use a data plan which they purchase daily or weekly. Each time I prepare for a learning incident, I bear this in mind. Therefore, I download videos instead of posting links, I use a voice note instead of a live meeting and I choose a platform with an application so that assignment uploading will be low on data consumption. You cannot afford to frustrate your learners during this challenging time.
5. Teach in bite sizes. Online learning can be very overwhelming, especially for students who depend on the element of human presence to grasp concepts quickly. Therefore, to keep learners motivated as they attain new knowledge, the educator must be strategic in the volume of new contents being shared.
Therefore, in the past week, as I taught my 10th graders how to work with PowerPoint, I first had them watch a video and answer guided questions. After this, I offered them feedback and gave them an opportunity to resubmit corrections. Then and only then did I have them create a single slide with a background. When I was satisfied that they understood how to manipulate the software, I gave them a task to prepare a 5 slide presentation about their family. The submission rate was unbelievable and the quality was excellent.
6. Provide adequate learning support. To keep learners motivated, the educator must be available to offer guidance to struggling students. You must be aware that the learners who seem brightest in the traditional setting may struggle a lot in the virtual setup. Therefore, provide enough examples, supporting materials and be available to assist.
7. Use a lot of formative assessment activities. It is better to do small assessment task as the lesson progresses than to wait for the end of a topic or unit to do testing. This is as true online as it is in the traditional setup. This way, you can also motivate learners as they see themselves attaining mastery bit by bit.
8. Offer detailed feedback promptly. The learners will only remain motivated if they can track their progress. They also want an opportunity to improve their output and since the goal is mastery, the educators should be accommodating in this area.
For my students, I try to provide feedback within one or two days after they post their responses to assessment tasks.
9. Develop a rewards system. There are methods online such as a score board which could be used to rank learners and offer healthy peer competition. It is advisable that the ranking focuses on capturing at least the top 30% to heighten healthy competition.
Using an application such as ScoreKeeper, might be a great idea.
Things must also be in place to celebrate learners who may never make it to the top of the class.
10. Do not forsake traditional motivational techniques. The methods of using stamps and stickers never grow old. Recently, good old stickers were successfully used by my principal to commend teachers for maintaining excellent attendance records. It works even better for children and teens.
For the digital setup, I have created some digital stickers which can be used in the whatsapp classroom.
Please remember that Student Motivation can never grow old. It has been one of the finest methods used to keep many hundreds of learners on task when they couldn't think of another reason to do so. Keep at it.
Have fun motivating your learners throughout this crisis!
Custom Carts for all industries
LAKSI carts is a company founded in 2002 with over a decade of experience in the manufacturing industry.LAKSI is a company that strives to meet and exceed customers' needs. Our experiences in this industry have helped us adapt to the changing and revolutionizing needs of customers so we are sure you will find a cart that does the hard work for you at a minimal cost.
Some of the adaptive ways we have found to adjust to the different kinds of carts needed in various industries are custom carts. Custom carts are carts that are specifically designed by our machinists to help you. Custom carts can help you when you need a cart that moves different sized metal parts that are heavy or easily damageable. The benefit of these carts is that you can give specific dimensions to ensure a close fit and we design it and have it given to you in a week.
Custom carts are much more different from the classic tool carts because we accommodate to your dimensions so you can safely transport your materials from one place to another. Our carts can be made to carry one part or multiple parts safely and efficiently. We have sturdy plastic placements made out of various plastics like nylon and molecular polyurethane to the edges of the carts to ensure there is no metal to metal contact or parts falling out of the cart during movement.
Custom carts can help with various industries such as the tooling, automotive, and especially the aerospace industry. We have worked with several aerospace companies and have found that there are parts made out of expensive and particularly sensitive metals like titanium that use a crane system to transport which is very time-consuming. Our carts have reduced transport time of those objects by upto 50% because the strenuous part is only loading it into the cart and then it is easily transportable to a completely different area more quickly than traditional forklift or crane methods.