Local news of city Jamaica United States of Ame
6 Ways to Increase Traffic and Make Money Blogging
Download with free Training here https://jvz7.com/c/856309/337596
By Lee Ka Hoong | Submitted On April 14, 2020
Probably most of you have heard this topic many a time in the blogosphere but I doubt how many of you took it seriously. If you didn't take it seriously, you are making one of the biggest mistakes in your blogging career. Today I will not be telling you the benefits of having a loyal reader base, as you already are knowledgeable about all profits it yields.
That discussion is for a later time. I will today reveal some of the very basic steps or points required to convert first time readers into your loyal readers. The result may vary but the steps below would surely give you some conversion. Wait before I tell you the steps you should know how you can verify if you are succeeding or not. Some of the visible proofs will be an increase in the number of subscribers and quality comments. One more proof will be an increase in the page views.
So lets achieve the above i.e. convert your first time readers into loyal readers.
1. Be confident that you can do it. Frankly speaking confidence is important, if you think you can do it you will do it, of course you have to work for it. Many will not tell you this point as they think you are already motivated but that is not always the case. So be confident and motivated.
2. Get a good blog theme. I am not telling you to buy some expensive template/theme. I am telling you to use a good theme which is clear not very flashy. It should look clean.
3. Write quality posts. Whatever your blog niche is, you should write good posts and try your best to make it interesting, unique and mistake free. This will ensure that first timers are attracted towards your blog and get the secure feeling of getting something good from you.
4. Avoid distractions. You need to avoid distractions like too much ads and useless widgets in your blog. You should highlight your content more than other things.
5. Increase interactions. Ask you readers to comment and subscribe. Reply to good comments. Show them some welcome message. Make them feel more important and they will follow you.
6. Provide Gifts. If it is possible for you then provide some e-books etc to reader or give them some special offers. Even providing some very useful tip work as a gift.
The above are very basic tips for increasing the number of loyal readers. Now, you drive traffic to your blog, you can now monetize your blog. If you want to monetize your blog, you should follow the Problogging BluePrint to make money from your blog.
Lee Ka Hoong
Make Money Online
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Lee_Ka_Hoong/235839