6 Ways to Increase Traffic and Make Mon Jamaica
6 Ways to Increase Traffic and Make Money Blogging
Download with free Training here https://jvz7.com/c/856309/337596
By Lee Ka Hoong | Submitted On April 14, 2020
Probably most of you have heard this topic many a time in the blogosphere but I doubt how many of you took it seriously. If you didn't take it seriously, you are making one of the biggest mistakes in your blogging career. Today I will not be telling you the benefits of having a loyal reader base, as you already are knowledgeable about all profits it yields.
That discussion is for a later time. I will today reveal some of the very basic steps or points required to convert first time readers into your loyal readers. The result may vary but the steps below would surely give you some conversion. Wait before I tell you the steps you should know how you can verify if you are succeeding or not. Some of the visible proofs will be an increase in the number of subscribers and quality comments. One more proof will be an increase in the page views.
So lets achieve the above i.e. convert your first time readers into loyal readers.
1. Be confident that you can do it. Frankly speaking confidence is important, if you think you can do it you will do it, of course you have to work for it. Many will not tell you this point as they think you are already motivated but that is not always the case. So be confident and motivated.
2. Get a good blog theme. I am not telling you to buy some expensive template/theme. I am telling you to use a good theme which is clear not very flashy. It should look clean.
3. Write quality posts. Whatever your blog niche is, you should write good posts and try your best to make it interesting, unique and mistake free. This will ensure that first timers are attracted towards your blog and get the secure feeling of getting something good from you.
4. Avoid distractions. You need to avoid distractions like too much ads and useless widgets in your blog. You should highlight your content more than other things.
5. Increase interactions. Ask you readers to comment and subscribe. Reply to good comments. Show them some welcome message. Make them feel more important and they will follow you.
6. Provide Gifts. If it is possible for you then provide some e-books etc to reader or give them some special offers. Even providing some very useful tip work as a gift.
The above are very basic tips for increasing the number of loyal readers. Now, you drive traffic to your blog, you can now monetize your blog. If you want to monetize your blog, you should follow the Problogging BluePrint to make money from your blog.
Lee Ka Hoong
Make Money Online
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Lee_Ka_Hoong/235839
Other News United States Of America
Long Beach government passed new health order to protect medical staff from infection
Seeing the increasing number of deaths in Long Beach due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To reduce the rate of fatalities, the government had decided to issue a new health order to protect the seniors from COVID-19.
!8 people had died due to COVID-19 in Long Beach, out of which 13 died in the nursing home.
The Health Official of the city had implemented the new guidelines on Wednesday to decrease the spread of Coronavirus st nursing home. According to new guidelines now, the nursing homes will have temperatures screenings, limited entry facility to essential personnel such as doctors and nurses, and requiring face coverings for residents and staff inside nursing homes.
Dr. Anissa Davis, City of Long Beach health officer, said: "This provides a framework for all of us being on the same page and having something that we're pointing to. Because many best practices are coming from different organizations, so now there's one uniform guide."
Officials said that they would provide extra masks and other protective gear to nursing homes where there are not sufficient amounts of personal protective equipment.
The testing will be limited to those people, which will show symptoms.
USNS Mercy Hospital Ship may reduce number of available beds to free up staff for other missions said Ship Commander
The Mercy Hospital Ship of US NAVY had docked in Los Angeles to provide support and help to the local hospital and to increase the available number of beds in the city. The ship might reduce the number of beds once the local hospitals can handle the workload, said the ship's captain and military documents.
The mercy will send the about 40 medical staff to nearby nursing facilities on Monday, said Navy Capt. John Rotruck, the ship's commander, said Wednesday. Rotruck said that the number of beds would be reduced from 1000 to 250 to free up the staff to join other missions. Currently, the ship has 800 active duty doctors, nurses, and staff members on board the vessel.
The ship had served in San Diego and left on March 23 for Los Angele and arrived four days later to provide noninfected patients with a possible treatment. The facility was designed to be a non-coronavirus zone with protocols for testing patients and staffers. Rotruck added that 51 patients had been treated on the ship since it had arrived, and 17 were on board on Wednesday. On average, 20-21 people per day come to the ship for the treatment.
In these days, seven crew member was tested to be Coronavirus positive, and about 112 members were quarantined because they had contact history from the infected crew members. But there are no more new cases of COVID-19 in crew members, and several infected members had started returning to duty.