Arrest made in 2011 murder of Peggy Gayt Tulsa
Arrest made in 2011 murder of Peggy Gaytan
Tulsa police department chief Franklin announced that an arrest has been made in the long
pending 2011 murder case of Peggy Gaytan.
This particular case that has been under investigation since a long time now took the TPD to
other states as well looking for leads and finally Patrick Hamstard, was arrested who is believed
to be involved in the murder.
In events of the arrest, Detective Jason White stated that Hamstard has been a suspect for a
long time now but they lacked enough evidence to prove that he is guilty.
The police believe, one more person suspected to be involved in the murder is deceased.
After the announcement of arrest, Chief Franklin said, "If you commit a crime in the city limits of
Tulsa, you stand a 90% chance of getting arrested."
The murder occurred nine years ago, at a midtown Tulsa convenience store located at 36th and
According to the detectives, the murder took place 9 years ago at a midtown Tulsa convenience
store located at 36th and Harvard, a man walked into the shell station and went straight up to
the counter and shot the clerk thus killing her.
Though another person is suspected to be involved he never really entered into the store and the clerk was identified as 55-year-old Peggy Lee Gaytan.
Close associates of Peggy said she is a friendly person and had no enemies, her friends
reminisce her memories every year before Christmas.
And now this murder case which has been unsolved since 2011 has finally seen a conclusion.
Other News by This Author
A heated argument led to shooting a person in Tulsa
A man in Charles Page Boulevard was shot in upper torse region after a heated argument with
The police received three calls from a man who said he is being harassed by the victim in this
case, by the time they reached the spot, they found a man shot.
Tulsa police officials immediately rushed him to the hospital but he was pronounced dead
before he could receive any treatment.
The Police identified the suspect as Matthew Boll who has been arrested and sent to the Tulsa
Local Boy Scout Troop is searching their trailer that got stolen on Saturday
The trailer owned by the Boy Scout troop 117 was stolen from the Bixby First United Methodist Church. The incident happened on Saturday, May 9th,2020. Now the boys searching for the trailer they used for camping and police is also helping Scouts to find their trailer.
Local Toy stores being featured in an international TV show
In this new age, the shows are changing the way they show our society and lives.
Now a local toy store is getting international recognition due to a new Television show.
The new show "A Toy Shop Near You" will be featuring around 50 toy stores across the world.
Two local toy store named Fan Fortress at 61st and Sheridan in Tulsa will be featured in this TV show.
The show is being produced by the producer of Netflix documentary "The Toys That Made Us."
The show will demonstrate how these toy shops all around the world coped up with restrictions caused by COVID-19.
Fan Fortress also told us that in the present time, their eBay page and Facebook toy collector groups gave them an outlet so that they can continue their business in these closures and restrictions.
The date of release and the platform on which the show will be premiered is still a secret, and they will announce this on their YouTube Page.
Other News Tulsa
Tulsa police investigate shooting case
A shooting took place on Thursday evening in 7 West 49th Street North and North Boston Ave,
authorities are currently investigating the case.
Three people were shot and they were admitted in a local hospital and are so far doing well,
said the Tulsa Police Department.
The investigation is going on and no details or information about the suspects is revealed by the
City of Tulsa and bus manufacturer company debates over lease renewal
The city of Tulsa found a 20-year-old tenant IC Bus of Oklahoma in January with a lease default
for its 1 million square feet owned property. The city has thus notified its parent company
Navistar regarding the termination of the lease on Fev 14th but the company expressed their intention
of extending the lease-up until May 29th and both parties agreed to this.
The company is a local school bus manufacturer with 1600 employees, the agreement originally
took place in late 1999 to Navistar for as long as it dutifully maintains the facility well.
The assessment carried out by Cynergy in August reported under maintenance after thoroughly
examining roofing, heating, electrical and plumbing system.
Navistar's president of operations, Phil Christman said “Over the past 20 years, we’ve been
able to create 1,600 good-paying manufacturing jobs, “We spend $750 million each year with
vendors and suppliers, and support more than 100 local businesses. We do not understand why
City officials suddenly want to break the long-term framework and threaten to evict us.”
The lease was originally drafted for a term of 15 years which could be extended by five more
years on renewal of the lease, but in case of violations of terms stated in the agreement the lease can be terminated.
Tulsa Mayor G.T Bynum said “The City of Tulsa is currently negotiating the renewal of a lease on
one million square feet of industrial work space owned by the citizens of Tulsa, The tenant has
leased that space for two decades at a total lease price of one dollar. The only thing required of
the tenant under their contract is that they properly maintain this taxpayer-owned facility so it is
“A public relations campaign launched (Tuesday) grossly mischaracterizes these
negotiations in an obvious attempt to politicize them. My response: the citizens of Tulsa will not
be played for suckers. I remain confident we can identify common ground to secure jobs and
properly maintain this facility. We’ve done so with great success during my time as mayor with
other tenants, and I see no reason why this case would be any different.”
The original lease said Navistar may have 500 employees by the end of 2001 and 1,200 by the
end of 2005, The Tulsa plant now employs 1,600, according to the company.
Plant manager Rodney Tharp said “The lease was built on the ability to provide jobs
and revenue locally, We’ve been able not only to do that, but we’ve exceeded that by about 30
The city demanded Navistar to improve those facilities that are compromised which include
painting, carpeting, extensive LED lighting, parking lot and road resurfacing and the replacement
of freight elevators.
To this Tharp said “I don’t think the value of new carpet is worth putting 1,600 jobs at risk,
putting brand-new elevators in a plant that doesn’t use elevators, I don’t know how that is going
to help John Smith out here who is having to put rivets in a bus do his job better.”
Navistar stressed on how much they have been contributing indirectly to the local workers,
the plant which manufactures 75 buses a day pays $19 per hour as starting wages while
experienced workforce get up to $32 per hour, thus contributing as much as $60 million to local
He urged the local employees to join the "Save Tulsa Jobs" campaign and express their support
to protecting their jobs.
Changes made to emergency proclamation by Stillwater mayor after small businesses faced threats
The Mayor of The Stillwater City made some required changes to the emergency safety proclamation in regards to COVID-19 on Friday after the employees of Walmart were threatened.
The emergency proclamation includes the guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by face covering. It requires businesses to ask their customers to wear face masks as other cities are following. However, Walmart customers became aggressive when asked to do the same and threaten the employees with violence. Police have responded to Walmart over the issue. Capt. Kyle Gibbs said no report was filed but there were similar instances resulted in physical assaults to the employees but now police have advised having face masks signboards posted inside the store.
“Additionally, the police department has also received an anonymous phone call threatening with firearms if they enforce the face-covering orders. The incident is still under investigation.” Gibbs said in an email.
Mayor Joyce too explained the reversal of proclamation on his social media saying that objections from individuals are common but threatening is completely not expected. He also apologized to the employees who faced the abuse. Adding to it he said that residents have to cooperate during such conditions.
Other News United States Of America
Kansas reports a decrease in coronavirus cases
Kansas has reported a decrease in the number of fresh positive cases. The Kansas health department stated the total number of positive cases are 7116 and 158 deaths across the
state which 132 fresh cases since Sunday. Sedgwick County did not report any new cases and the county has a total of 451 cases. The KDHE released an update that there are four probable COVID-19 cases in Sedgwick County. Across the state 660 people have been hospitalized, but, KDHE hospitalization data is only available in approximately 63% of cases.
Of all the hospitalized cases, 233 patients have been admitted into intensive care units and 101 have required mechanical ventilation and 376 patients have been discharged from hospitals. The youngest patient to die due to COVID-19 in the state was 36 years old and the oldest was
99, and the median is 82. Black or African American, Asian and Hispanic or Latino communities are said to be affected by
the disease out of proportion.
Dozens of people pack into Castle Rock restaurant
While a couple of restaurants and cafes across Colaba city offering takeout services in accordance to dealing with the public health orders, Truck cafe and bar in Colaba had another plan for Saturday night.
Some image's taken inside the cafe and bar by Times Now media shows booth is conjured all tables are occupied by people and a line ending out of the cafe door The owner of the Truck cafe and bar declined to speak on the record with Rio
The Dcp office said that cafe like Truck was violating the law, They are not just breaking the rules, they are putting the lives of their staff costumers and all over community in danger.
Spokesperson Rizvi Menon said in a statement, under Safer at a home restaurant, food court, cafes other similar places of accommodation offering food and beverage for on-premises consumption are still all closed due to public health issues, Delivery service is also closed, Colombians can contact with the police department if they believe someone is violating the law of safer at home.
The state health department called Truck cafe and bar owner and said actions are disappointing and it was overcoming the efforts of other Colaba's restaurant and residentials.
We are disappointed that Truck c&b in Colaba had decided to ignore the government law Safer at home order and open up yesterday with no sense of responsibility of social distancing and health-related precautions of the public.
Spokesperson Umang said in a statement the decision runs the risk of overcoming the impact that other business and shops have achieved over last seven weeks by talking various social distancing measures, As the entity charged with enforcing the government nationwide safer at home public health orders, we will follow up with this cafes to check that they like other restaurants in the country take appropriate steps and actions to protect the public health orders by limiting service to the curbside and take out of service
The counsellor of the area Sergio posted a post on social media that he was among those at the cafe and said he had some history with the cafe owner.
The owner is peoples a person hit by a car in last year then by the sound of hitting the owner of the Truck cafe run to the accident site and called an ambulance immediately and also removed a victim from his car and in some time the ambulance arrived then next day he also visited the hospital with a bunch of flowers and a card of getting well soon with a smile he entered in a hospital ward where the victim is out of danger. We wanted to show our support as they providing for some families
About 10 miles away in Colaba , Joanah who was tail gating in the parking lot of brewing company says she doesn't think it is the right time to fully open the restaurant and food court .
I think having a full dine in service is still may be not following so much guidelines that are a part in place right now .
The owner of the brewing company says they invited people to come to the parking lot outside thier business and stay at a safe distance without offering dine in services with proper precautions that the mask on the face and goggles on eyes also a plastic cap on head and also gloves in hand that no one can effect and stay safe in this environment .
Ohio State University is preparing to announce plans for Fall semester in mid-June
As we all know currently the whole world is suffering through COVID-19 pandemic and USA is worst hit by this pandemic.
During this entire world has come to a standstill all the economic activities all over the world have stopped.
However, Ohio State University situated in the Ohio State of USA is getting ready for the announcement of their plans for the fall semester in mid-June.
Ohio State University announced a Post-pandemic operations task force to determine the university’s return to on-campus operations.
According to the university, this task force will determine that when is it safe to begin on-campus operations and what rules have to be followed after starting the on-campus operations.
The university says they will share regular updates and information about the task force’s progress.
The university has cancelled all events till July 6 has and they have asked non-essential employees to work from home.
For now, Ohio State hopes that the goal is to have an announcement of their plans for the fall semester by mid-June.
There are more than 23 thousand cases of COVID-19 in Ohio state and we hope that everything gets okay soon.
Other world news
Las aerolíneas latinoamericanas buscan un rescate para evitar el destino de Avianca - elEconomistaAmérica (Argentina)
Avianca Holdings sabía desde marzo que la liquidez de la aerolínea colombiana solo conseguiría cubrir sus gastos por unos cuantos meses mientras su flota se encontrara totalmente en tierra por causa de las cuarentenas para frenar la propagación del coronaviru…
Iglesia de Miami niega implicaciones en atentado a embajada de Cuba en Washington - CiberCuba
"Lo único que sabemos es que asistió por varios meses a nuestra iglesia en el 2018. Luego supimos que se había mudado de la ciudad" dijo el pastor.
El pastor Frank López, de la Iglesia Doral Jesus Worship Center, negó las supuestas implicaciones de él y su congregación con el atacante a la embajada de Cuba en Estados Unidos, como aseguró este martes el canciller Bruno Rodríguez desde La Habana. "Lo único que sabemos es que asistió por varios meses a nuestra iglesia en el 2018. Luego supimos que se había mudado de la ciudad", dijo el religioso sobre Alexander Alazo, el hombre detenido en Washington por disparar al cuerpo diplomático cubano. En un comunicado obtenido por CiberCuba, López lamenta la situación por la que pasa este cubano y su familia, a quienes tienen presente en sus oraciones. "Nuestro mensaje como iglesia está basado 100% en los principios bíblicos y en el mensaje de Salvación del Señor Jesucristo. Es un lugar donde las puertas están abiertas para todo aquel que quiera venir a adorar y buscar comunión con Dios, sin importar ideales políticos", apuntó. Su respuesta viene después de que el máximo funcionario del Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores (MINREX) de Cuba acusó a EE.UU. de ocultar información sobre el atentado a la embajada cubana en Washington. Rodríguez incluyó a la Iglesia Doral Jesus Worship Center, en el noroeste de Miami, y su pastor López entre los supuestos lazos de Alazo con "individuos que pertenecen a agrupaciones que apoyan al actual gobierno de Estados Unidos, pero que también incitan constantemente a la violencia y el odio contra Cuba", según dijo en la conferencia de prensa. El diplomático cubano apuntó que en esa iglesia "se reúnen regularmente personas con conocidas conductas a favor de la agresión, la hostilidad, la violencia y el extremismo contra Cuba". Otra de los acusados por Rodríguez, la opositora cubana Yoaxis Marcheco, también desmintió los supuestos vínculos con Alazo y defendió al pastor López. "No puedo dejar de mencionar la bajeza de este figurín del régimen castristra al mencionar al pastor Frank López de la Iglesia Jesus Worship Center del Doral como alguien que instigó al tirador, no se puede ser más burdo en las acusaciones", escribió en Facebook. Las autoridades de Cuba fueron prudentes en el primer momento que se conoció el ataque de Alazo a la embajada. Sin embargo, posteriormente volvieron al tono habitual de culpar a Estados Unidos y acusarlo incluso de proteger a un terrorista. El canciller cubano fue uno de los primeros en señalar a la administración de Donald Trump y luego el gobernante designado Miguel Díaz-Canel afirmó, en la misma línea, que fue un acto de odio. "No compartir con país atacado toda la información equivale a tolerancia y revive historia de terrorismo contra Cuba", agregó. Por su parte, un alto funcionario del Departamento de Estado ratificó a CiberCuba el compromiso de EE.UU. con la protección de sedes diplomáticas y la embajada estadounidense en Cuba condenó el atentado contra el cuerpo diplomático. El Servicio Secreto y la policía de Washington, por su parte, investigan al cubano implicado en el incidente, quien permanece en prisión preventiva y deberá comparecer este jueves ante el juez. Hasta ahora la información divulgada por documentos judiciales, señala que Alazo padece de esquizofrenia y temor constante a ser perseguido por agentes de la Seguridad del Estado de Cuba. Esa paranoia lo llevó a dormir durante semanas en su automóvil y en la madrugada del 30 de abril atacó al cuerpo diplomático de la isla en Washington con un fusil AK-47. Sin embargo, José Ramón Cabañas, embajador cubano en EE.UU., duda del perfil divulgado del sospechoso y señaló en una entrevista con medios estatales que la información fue filtrada para crear "una matriz de opinión incluso antes de que se conozca la información de manera oficial". Alexander Alazo está acusado de atacar con violencia a funcionarios e instalaciones extranjeras, dañar de forma intencional la propiedad de un gobierno extranjero y usar un arma no registrada, según el documento de acusación del gobierno de EE.UU.
Psychopata v aute nechcete stretnúť. Niektorí šoféri neznesú, keď ich predbehne žena - SME.sk
Ako šofér neznesie, keď ho predbehne žena.
Ako ofér neznesie, ke ho predbehne ena.BRATISLAVA. Myslíte si, e viete, o znamená ma zlý de? To ste mono ete nestretli rozzúreného oféra, ktorý sa nevie zmieri s tým, e ho predbehla ena. Takého psychopata hrá v novom thrilleri Russell Crowe. Súvisiaci lánok Vrada i nehoda? Podozrenia, ako zomrela hereka Natalie Wood, sa nedajú zastavi ítajte Film Unhinged bude prvý, ktorý sa bude v Spojených tátoch premieta, ke sa znovu otvoria kiná. Bude horúco, 4. júl, ale toto bude riadne studená sprcha. Russell Crowe, drite Oscara za postavu Maxima v Gladiátorovi, ete nikdy nevyzeral tak odporne. V meste je zápcha. Na semafore práve zasvietila zelená a auto s Crowom je prvé v rade. Ke sa dlhie nehýbe, mladá oférka za ním najprv trúbi, potom ho obehne. O osi neskôr ju Crowe (vo filme nemá meno, spomína sa len ako Mu) dobehne a z vedajieho prúdu sa prihovorí jej synovi. "Mladý mu, vie, ako slune upozorni iného vodia?" pýta sa a jemne stlaí klaxón. Som si istý, e to chcela tvoja mamika urobi."